Portrait of Yves Saint Laurent, 1974.
Monday September 11, 1978.
“Oh, and I forgot to say that on Saturday my house shook. They bombed the Cuban embassy on 67th between Fifth and Madison, and when I looked out the window across the street, where the girl with the crewcut works for YSL lives, her boyfriend was leaning out the window and he was naked and good-looking.”
Excerpt from The Andy Warhol Diaries, page 168.
- surrenderthepink reblogged this from curiousgraffiti
- kwiatyzla reblogged this from steinarbergolsen and added:
- kwiatyzla likes this
- josehector likes this
- electric-squid reblogged this from steinarbergolsen
- steinarbergolsen reblogged this from curiousgraffiti
- cigs-and-vodka reblogged this from aboyfrompittsburgh
- michaelkunt likes this
- almsthr likes this
- curiousgraffiti reblogged this from aboyfrompittsburgh
- aboyfrompittsburgh posted this